Location: Germany, GrasbrunnApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Account Executive role is focused firmly on capturing profitable licence revenue. Identifying, developing and maintaining long-term constructive and effective client relationships, this individual will focus on meeting client expectations and delivering bottom-line results. Candidates must possess a strong understanding of the region; the customer base as well as the client’s business and organisation together with an informed view of their future direction in the marketplace.
This position requires a motivated and very driven individual capable of identifying opportunities through analysis of Open Text’s current client base as well as potential new business and market drivers. With a strong understanding of ECM together with a thorough knowledge of the Commercial sector, applicants must be able to demonstrate previous success of sales and selling at all levels, including Board level.
You are great at:
• Formulating and implementing a coherent account plan for the region that effectively helps to drive and support both our expansion/diversification and which ultimately helps to underpin our future strategic growth.
• Achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets within the defined accounts, vertical or territory assigned to the AE, to ensure Open Text captures market share and profit goals.
• Producing and maintaining regular, timely and accurate sales forecast reports whilst managing pipeline and an effective and focused business plan.
• Actively engaging with stakeholders within Open Text, e.g. PreSales Consulting, Professional Services and Senior Managers who are able to support the sales process (Multi-Level-Selling). Harnessing and developing a clear account strategy and introducing, together with the marketing team, clear promotional initiatives to take the business from a market leader to a dominant player
What it takes:
• Operating at all levels both inside and outside the organization, the AE, will be able to manage considerable change through ECM initiatives and deliver programs that make a fundamental difference to business growth and profitability.
• Sales experience to senior level decision makers such as C level and directors.
• Demonstrable track record of being able to develop and articulate value positioning statements will be a pre-requisite.
• Successful software sales experience with a proven track record of successfully achieving goals.
• Experience working with C-Level executives
• Experience in solution selling on medium to large company level
• Highly focused on customer solutions and satisfaction
• Proven network and experience operating within the target group
• Self-motivation skill
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.