OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The OpenText CEM business is a brand new division within OpenText focused on selling our industry-leading portfolio of Customer Experience Management products. The OpenText Customer Experience Management (CEM) portfolio helps businesses to create compelling, meaningful communications that build brand loyalty and empower customers to make better decisions.
As a Sales Director at Open Text, you will have the opportunity to manage all aspects of your region’s business. This includes strategic planning, and the execution of plans to meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas. As a seasoned sales professional, you know how to engage, motivate and develop a team of high performing Account Executives and will be spending the majority of your work time coaching and developing your team to enable their success.
You are great at:
* Growing customer satisfaction across the assigned region by providing exemplary service and support.
* Leading and directing a team of sales professionals who are able to meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota targets
* Develop, implement and measure regional sales strategies and plans complete with accurate forecasts.
* Assisting in sales efforts, legal contracting, and in resolving customer issues.
* Attracting, engaging and retaining a team of high performing Account Executives performers.
* Training, developing and directing reports in product knowledge, time and territory management, and competitive knowledge,
* Providing ongoing feedback and coaching, and host regularly scheduled performance reviews.
* Participating in various headquarter/regional planning and training activities.
What You Will Bring:
* Bachelor’s Degree and significant enterprise software sales experience with prior sales leadership experience.
* A deep knowledge of the Enterprise Information Management market its competitors, partners and related industries.
* A proven ability to meet or exceed regional sales targets.
* A passion for leading a team and a demonstrated ability to drive results through others
* Strong business acumen and an ability to manage strategic plans with partner and company executives.
* You are great at analyze complex situations and employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results.
* Knowledge of accounts and connections within key accounts within the region is considered an asset
* A willingness to travel within assigned territory
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.