Location: Germany, MunichApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products which your customers love. You will join a dynamic team dedicated on the Salesforce.com eco system build cloud solutions.
For our customers, we connect OpenText’s leading enterprise content management and content creation capabilities directly into their Salesforce.com applications.
Your main responsibility will be a product around all aspects of sales/service and other aspects of customer communication, and document generation in context of Salesforce.com.
Together with R&D and the go-to-market teams, you will drive the design, build and roll-out of products which deliver the OpenText’s vision and strategy.
You are great at:
• Gaining a deep understanding of customers business processes to identify their needs and ways to fulfill these with our portfolio.
• Interacting globally with key customer and sales and services to share expertise and build awareness and understanding
• Collaborating with our worldwide Product Management and go-to-market teams to coordinate product roadmap and to support go-to-market activities
• Maintaining the product backlog and defining the roadmap in context of our Enterprise Information Management stack and the Salesforce.com product offering
• Working closely with our global R&D teams and Cloud Operations teams to deliver according to roadmap and business plan with a short time-to-market
What it takes:
• Experience in understanding customer’s complex business problems primarily in the Sales, Service and Marketing target groups and how to improve their business processes
• Proven ability in managing a successful product through its entire lifecycle both, from a technical and business perspective
• Strong communication skills for interacting with business and technical stakeholders
• Experience in the agile software development of Enterprise Software - on premise and in the cloud
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.