What it takes:
- Previous experience translating functional requirements into SAP design
- Previous experience working in an environment where multiple non SAP applications are interfaced
- Strong knowledge of Integration between core SAP modules
- A good understanding of the business processes, ability to prioritize, organize, and accomplish multiple tasks, both as part of a team and independently
- Experience with financial interfaces to banks, treasury systems, along with SAP ERP, S4 HANA is an asset.
- Experience with the Record to Report processes in a software or technology company is an asset
- Experience with OpenText technologies such as VIM, Streamserve, and Archive Server are an asset
- Should be able to write detail Functional Specifications in order to translate the business requirements into functional design and oversee the development of the proposed solution
- Experienced in at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations and ideally some experience with production support
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and equivalent experience
- 7+ years of hands on experience with SAP and 10+ years of overall IT experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.