Location: US, MD, Gaithersburg
Region: USApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText is looking for strong candidates to be part of a diverse team having responsibility for the implementation and ongoing management of the SAP BPC / BW application suite. This is an opportunity to work on key transformational projects that will replace current legacy BPC systems with the latest SAP technologies such as BPC embedded in BW.
The SAP BPC/BW Functional/Technical Lead candidate should demonstrate solid end to end BPC / BW experience and be able to interface with diverse teams to plan and execute on the vision to create the future state of SAP Datawarehouse/ Reporting platform.
You are great at:
• Designing the SAP BPC / BW landscape and define the future state architecture and Analytic framework, focusing on SAP Business Warehouse on HANA.
• Working on the functional analysis (FA) of developing the solution requirements and defining data models to meet reporting requirements
• Leading BPC / BW strategy for implementation and support
• Developing BPC/BW application strategy for Reporting from BPC and BW using SAP Business Objects.
What it takes:
• Strong experience with BPC application from both a consolidation and planning perspective on and embedded BW infrastructure.
• Strong working experience with SAP BW platform, interfaces to BW platform, standard SAP extractors for BW, reporting on BW platform.
• Experience in SAP Business Objects and should have developed OLAP application using Design Studio and Reports using Web Intelligence and Desktop Intelligence solutions
• Strong understanding of SAP application portfolio on a HANA platform
• General understanding of project lifecycle & development
• Ensure compliance to all development standards and naming conventions and adherence to change control processes
• Be able to define and communicate on-platform reports vs warehouse reports
• Should have an understanding of SAP core ECC modules to facilitate extraction of data
• Experienced in multiple full lifecycle SAP implementations
• Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and equivalent experience
• 7+ years of hands on experience with SAP and 10+ years of IT experience
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act