Function: Cloud Services
Location: US, MD, GaithersburgApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Perform analysis of customer environments and recommend stability, performance and service delivery process improvements. Develop solutions to monitor issues in customer environments. Conduct technical audits and in depth environment health check reviews. Act as lead for all technical aspects of Managed Services delivery for one or more customer engagements in parallel. Responsible for incident resolution, service request fulfillment, problem management, change implementation and project work. Collect, document, analyze and summarize business requirements working with business stakeholders. Validate requirements, prototyping and functionality design, and assist with creation and quality of proposals. Architect, design, develop and implement Documentum based solutions. Address current and evolving customer requirements related to installing, configuring, developing, customizing, upgrading, integrating and migrating various versions of Documentum products. Perform capacity and trend analysis and provide recommendations. Develop Documentum (WDK, DFC, DQL/API) with workflows, lifecycles, ACLs, alias sets, object types, Documentum BOF and Web Services Applications (DFS/REST). Create application support guides and perform root cause analysis. Work with Application Servers, Web Servers, Databases, Load Balancers, Firewalls, Internet Tools, SOA, OOD/OOAD and UML.
Job Location: Gaithersburg, MD and various unanticipated work locations throughout the U.S.
• Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar technical discipline, or foreign equivalent
• Two years of relevant work experience
• Two years of experience with installation, configuration and administration of Documentum Content Server 6i/7i
• Two years of experience with customization and development using WDK/WebTop 6i/D2
• Two years of experience with customization and development of services and applications using Documentum eDFS, DFC, DQL and API 6i/7i
• Two years of experience with Interactive delivery services for 6i/7i
• Two years of experience with installation, configuration and administration of Documentum BOCS, CTS, and Site Caching
• Two years of experience with High availability, Single sign-on, Load and Performance Testing of Documentum products, application tuning and monitoring
• One year of experience with installation, configuration and administration of My Documentum Product suite 6i/7i
• One year of experience with installation, configuration and administration of Documentum Records Management 6i/7i
• One year of experience with installation, configuration and administration of Captiva 6i/7i
• One year of experience using Documentum xCP 2.0/2.1
• One year of experience with virtualization using VMware