ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats.
The implementation of EIM platform components requires careful evaluation of customer requirements and sophisticated implementation services based on a fundamental understanding of IT technologies. To strengthen our Professional Services Team in Germany, OpenText is searching for Professional Services Consultants with focus on implementation of solutions based OpenText Software.
You are great at:
• Requirements Analysis, Conception, implementation and introduction of our Enterprise Information Platforms
• Workshops with customers to gather requirements
• Functional and technical design documentation
• Troubleshooting and solving technical problems
• Product trainings
What it takes:
• University degree in computer science, informatics or comparable education in IT or information management
• Applicable knowledge of current web technologies like HTML 5, CSS, Java Script, HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, AJAX
• Familiar with programming within JAVA / J2EE environment
• Fundamental RDBMS and SQL knowledge
• Solid analytical & organizational skills
• Customer orientation and Consulting skills
• Very good in spoken and written German, good spoken and written English
• Business travel will be required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com