ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The OpenText Information Exchange business is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Our Business Networks Account Executive team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world’s largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.
Bringing structure to the unstructured by unleashing the power of information!
We are looking for a (Senior) Solutions Consultant EDI / B2B reporting to the Continental Europe Solutions Consulting Manager. Our Solutions Consultants facilitate OpenText business and revenue goals by supporting the DACH and European solutions sales teams to qualify, develop, architect, present and win complex business-to-business (B2B) Managed Services projects with new and existing large customers.
With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information. OpenText provides solutions across the entire range of core EIM capabilities - sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective - onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud.
You are great at:
- Qualify opportunities for B2B services in alignment with the OpenText services portfolio.
- Consult with customers and prospects on how to best achieve their ROI goals with OpenText technologies.
- Architect solutions based on OpenText capabilities, that will secure the customers’ business case and investment decision.
- Present and demonstrate both OpenText solutions as well as compelling business cases to customers for both technical and C-level audiences.
- Win B2B services projects by helping our customers understand why OpenText is the best choice for their Managed Services goals.
- Create and deliver written solution proposals and presentations to clients including responses to RFPs/RFIs/RFQs.
- Provide on-going technical support to well-qualified prospects conducting evaluations. This may include coaching, proof of concept support, live demonstrations, trouble-shooting, and best-practices consulting.
- Work closely with solution definition and implementation teams to scope and document projects and estimates for proposals. Ensure smooth transition from sales to solutions implementation.
- Work closely with solutions sales and sales management to establish in depth account plans and strategies.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to peers.
What it takes:
- At least 8 years experience in B2B services sales, pre-sales, consulting or delivery with proven ability to understand and analyze prospects needs and identify, develop & present appropriate solutions.
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise messages to C-level business prospects.
- Must be able to simplify and abstract complex technology pitches for a business audience.
- Conceptual understanding of additional ERP systems and integration including Oracle, Infor, Microsoft and others.
- Intimate understanding of supply chains and best practices in various industries - core focus areas are CPG and Retail, with high-tech, automotive, life sciences, and manufacturing a plus.
- Excellent customer relations including written and verbal communication skills in English - business German, Dutch, Italian or French are a plus.
- Experience in services model on a global basis that include: Up front implementation, service level agreements (SLA), operation level agreements (OLA), services governance, data center operations, ongoing customer management and change management. Experience in ITSM and ITIL delivery models.Knowledge of B2B technologies including formats such as EDI and XML, and protocols like AS2, X.400 and Odette FTP.
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis - expect at least 50% travel on a monthly basis.
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany or Amsterdam, Netherlands
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org