Location: Germany, FrankfurtApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with solid technology business-to-business sales experience. This role will focus on Customer Engagement management, category.
As a Sales Executive you will be selling to our top accounts and prospects. You will execute on an account plan to deliver maximum revenue, manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of capabilities. You will evangelize the OpenText CEM vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives all while forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement and creating satisfied customers.
This role will report to the DACH Sales Director.
You will be tasked with driving sales of the OpenText Customer Experience Management software, License and SaaS, maintenance, and services. Accountable for growing this enterprise software business and achieving revenue targets. Utilizes OpenText software sales process and methodology to manage complex sales pursuits.
You will leverage partners and existing customers in territory to support sales efforts. You will be managing large complex relationships with our most strategic prospects and customers.
You are great at:
• Delivering the sales revenue plan. Achieve or exceed sales quotas for license, SaaS, maintenance, and services. Grow the business and increase OpenText market share. Responsibly manage costs and discretionary spend, including travel.
• Building and Managing a Robust Sales Pipeline. Build a pipeline sufficient to consistently deliver on quarterly and annual booking and revenue targets. Define and execute “sales plays” that grow the base and generate new logo opportunities. Develop a prospecting and “hunting” culture. Maintain requested reporting and regular opportunity inspection, to ensure accurate pipeline.
• Forecasting Accurately. Consistently deliver on quarterly forecast commitments.
• Developing and supporting a Partner Eco-system. In partnership with the alliance and partner manager, develop a network of alliance and channel partners that expand our market coverage and enhance the completeness and strength of our portfolio and value proposition.
• Building Our Brand. Build lasting, consultative relationships with C-level executives in customer accounts. Engage global business unit sales teams (e.g., specialists, channel partners, and alliance partners) to fully leverage all of OpenText’s products and technology offerings. Represent OpenText on global accounts with the cultural sensitivity and business maturity. Build and demonstrate in depth knowledge of the market, competition and customer requirements. Provide external leadership to industry, community, press.
What it takes:
• Strong enterprise software sales experience.
• Good experience calling on IT and Business executives in some combination of the financial, insurance, banking, healthcare, utility markets
• Demonstrated results in growing a business or expanding a market
• Proven Track Record of Enterprise Software Sales Success: Successful track record of selling and delivering sales performance. Consistently high performance from year to year is key.
• New Business Development. Demonstrated ability to find or create new logo opportunities. Proven ability to grow a robust pipeline of sales opportunities.
• Solution / Offering Knowledge & Expertise: Understands or able to quickly understand the Customer Experience business and related solutions. Can distill out and clearly articulate value proposition for what OpenText does well. Approaches selling from a business solution perspective to ensure that OpenText products and services accurately address the client’s true business need in terms of type, scope, level
• Industry Knowledge & Expertise: Understands market landscape, industry trends and has relationships with key influencers. Scope includes competitors, partners, consultants, trade organizations, and major customers. Effective and credible with industry leaders when engaged.
Bei OpenText verstehen und wertschätzen wir die Vielfalt in unseren Mitarbeitern und sind stolz darauf, ein Chancengleicher Arbeitgeber zu sein.