Location: Germany, FrankfurtApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Open Text Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
As an Open Text consultant you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. You will be supported with training on our solutions, the ability to receive relevant certifications and opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments. From supporting your customer with the implementation of systems and optimization of our products, to conducting workshops on best practices, you will be travelling to different sites and there are never two days that look exactly the same.
You are great at:
• Aligning with our internal team and local partners to demonstrate the value of our software towards the prospects and customers.
• Performing requirement analysis at the prospects and customers by investigating the business processes and by identifying the potential EIM solution
• Demonstrating the strengths of our products directly at the customers by holding presentations, workshops and live demonstrations
• Consulting the customers by explaining best practice approaches of our products
• Creating technical solution documents (infrastructure documents, implementation documents) for our software and the requirements of the customers’ projects
• Setting up EIM projects together with the partners and the customer to guarantee a successful project delivery and project implementation
What it takes:
• You have a university/college degree, ideally in computer science or business administration or experience as a Consultant in the software industry
• Knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL Server, HANA and/or PostgreSQL)
• Programming experience (C++, C# or Java) and knowledge of SAP and the Exchange server.
• You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills to identify room for improvement and design solution concepts therefore
• You show a high level of commitment and willingness to learn and the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies/products
• You can solve technical and organizational problems in a professional way and deliver solution-oriented work
• You can work in a highly self-motivated and self-organized way
• Knowledge of core Open Text products (Content Server, Archive, etc.) is beneficial for the position
• Fluent language skills in English and German are essential, as is a willingness to travel
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.