Location: Germany, FrankfurtApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As an autonomous market leader in a highly growing ECM market we are searching for new employees, who want to meet new challenges daily and who want to develop themselves together with us. Our success is based on the architecture of our solution. As Consultant ECM Architecture you will plan our systems and integrate them into infrastructure of our customers.
You are great at:
• With a lot of personal responsibility you will advise and support our customers in Germany and throughout Europe and will be able to demonstrate your excellent communication skills and technical competence. English language skills are required to work in our international environment.
• With your previously acquired knowledge in internet related technologies, you quickly realize opportunities and never lose sight of the big picture. You tackle problems actively and responsibly and find pragmatic ways to solve them. You react flexibly to demands and customer needs and enjoy to work in a team and with our international clients.
• You analyze and evaluate the state-of-the-art situation of customer and plan and implement systems with the help of business processes and requirements. Thereby you keep in mind the existing IT strategy and optimize benefit. You are able to present your results to management and our customers.
What it takes:
• Basic knowledge in use of server operating systems (Windows, Solaris, Linux, AIX or HP-UX)
• Basic knowledge in databases (Oracle, SQL Server, HANADB)
• Programming skills (C/C++, Perl and/or Java) are an advantage
• Basic knowledge in Sharepoint
• Basic knowledge in web applications (IIS, Apache-Tomcat)
• A good common IT-know how
• Fluent English and German
• Customer orientation and advisory skills
• Willingness to travel
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.