Location: US, VA, DullesApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Inside Sales Representatives carry their own quotas and are the engine room of OpenText's sales organization.
The purpose of the Inside Sales Rep role at OpenText is to help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. The role is part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Customers trust the judgement of the Inside Sales Rep to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. The Inside Sales Rep will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are great at:
• Establishing relationships with customers and partners over the phone.
• Prospecting new logo accounts and quickly establishing rapport.
• Identifying opportunities and knowing the resources required to close business.
• Perform sales presentations to match company’s products with identified needs.
• Hitting and overachieving on monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
• Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of sales experience.
• Naturally motivated, driven and competitive.
• Thrive on being able to identify opportunities through an analysis of OpenText’s client base as well as potential new business and market drivers.
• Existing experience in software sales, ideally in a large corporate organisation.
• Ability to quickly learn and become an expert on a new set of products.
• Excellent selling and presentation skills.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.