Location: United Kingdom, LondonApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Presales Manager at OpenText is a pivotal role that requires natural leadership qualities for a team of highly skilled Solution Consultants working towards building the success of an entire region from a software sales and presales enablement perspective.
You must be proactive in working within the Advancing Markets region and also be engaged in working with other Regional Managers across Advancing Markets to ensure target revenues are achieved.
You must be able to articulate and prove the value of a particular solution to a client rather than relying on pure technology features & functionality. This role requires very collaborative and analytical work ethic to ensure that those contributing are able to work with current and prospective clients to create quantified value propositions to support the business case for creating better customer experiences through our solutions.
Through leading by example, you will be a hands-on individual that can bring your own value to customer conversations, have an understanding of the trends of the IT sector and are willing to learn new technologies.
You will be responsible for helping the presales team see the bigger picture and visualize the overall customer value proposition by simplifying complex requirements and bringing in his knowledge about the different OpenText solution areas and orchestrating subject matter experts to design the end solution.
Your leadership skills will be instrumental towards the success of your team and the synergy to be created with the Account Executives team.
You are great at:
- Developing new ideas and strategies that allow Sales to develop new pipeline and uncover new upsell opportunities
- You should have a strong understanding of the EIM business with prior working experience in similar organizations
- Leading and inspiring your team to aspire to reach trusted advisor status with their customers
- Designing compelling business messages around the OpenText EIM solutions in accordance to customers’ vision and strategy
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of sales, customer success, solution consultants, and engineers to develop compelling value statements
- ROI Analysis and total cost of ownership
- Alignment of business and IT strategies
- Strategy visioning and solution impact interviews and workshops
- Experience in supporting business opportunities across the region
- Ability to partner with Sales and Professional Services to derive customer value & success
What it takes:
- Ability to lead and develop teams
- Strong reputation in the market as a solution advisor in the EIM space
- Lengthy experience in EIM
- Awareness about the OpenText partner ecosystem and the ability to create strong alignments for business development
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and program-management skills
- Consults on strategy, growth and transformation not just operations
- Support various functions within OpenText including Marketing and Account Development
- Drive cultural change in the context of integration activities
- Recognition, retention and development of talent, including succession planning
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.