Location: United Arab Emirates, DubaiApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As part of the Open Text Sales Team for the Middle East you will work closely together with a blend of local Account Executives and Partner Managers, Solution/Business Consultants both in the Middle East and across the EMEA Emerging Markets, Global Services Consultants and strategic partners (e.g. SAP, local SIs) throughout the sales cycle.
The Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer and Prospect base. This will involve analysing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText EIM suite.
The Solution Consultant is responsible for helping the customer visualize the value proposition by building out customized demonstrations of OpenText products and solutions and delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences.
You are great at:
• Analyse customer EIM requirements.
• Design according customer EIM solutions based on Open Text and Partner products and solutions - often embedded in complex customer IT environments and strategies.
• Act as trusted advisor and EIM Solution Architect for customers and partners
• Experience in Business Process Management
• Interact with Sales, Global Services and Partners to create and finalize Solution offerings and initial Project delivery plans.
• Explain and if necessary demonstrate complex EIM Solutions and Architectures to customers.
• Actively engage in the enablement of partners to improve the sales channel.
• Create and present customised solution-oriented demonstrations.
• Manage and respond to RFPs
• Prepare and conduct technical proof of concepts for clients.
• Represent Open Text at Trade Fairs.
What it takes:
• Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in business and/or software sales environment.
• Knowledge of SAP to help better understand customer requirements.
• Strong presentation and explanation skills.
• Proven technical expertise and ability to dig deep.
• Excellent solution selling and value based selling approach.
• Experience in project management of complex presales projects.
• Experience in architecting enterprise-level solutions
• Credibility & maturity to work with customer representatives ranging from technical to management level.
• Ability to work as part of a dynamic team including strategic partners.
• Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of EIM solutions.
• Ability to travel as required in the assigned region (Middle East) and on occasions to continental Europe.
• Required languages: Excellent Arabic and English both spoken and written.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.