OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Technical Analyst will provide accurate and timely systems level expertise to standard systems level customer issues. The Engineer will work support issues that are complex in nature and carry varying priority levels based on set standards and are expected to manage appropriately. The Technical Analyst will work with internal and external customers to identify and resolve issues with differing complexity while ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. The customers are enterprise level support technicians and will expect the Engineer to be very well-versed technically, have a high level understanding of the products, and provide enterprise-level support. Do to the often complex nature of the product and issue, the Engineer is expected to engage or escalate to more senior resources to resolve more complex issues.
You are great at:
- Performing support primarily via the telephone and E-mail for internal and external customers
- Researching, resolving, and recording all levels of product related questions and issues from customers within given support guidelines
- Effectively communicating procedural and routine technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment
- Timely monitoring and tracking of service tickets to include status updates at regular intervals
- Working with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Engineering in testing fixes for product resolution
- Writing technical documents for both the OpenText communities and knowledge base