ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Our global Enterprise team enables the digital transformation of our customers and provides solutions across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team is provided with C-level access at some of the largest companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. Our EIM platform consists of comprehensive and integrated product suites including Content Suite, Process Suite, Experience Suite, Discovery Suite, Information Exchange Suite and Analytics.
The Business Value Consulting team's mission is to drive increased sales in North America by helping prospects understand the potential value of an investment in OpenText solutions and guide customers towards realization of that value. Collaborating with senior business executives from the prospect, the Business Value Analyst (VA) can help formulate customer-specific business cases that connect the company's strategic goals, business challenges and industry trends to the OpenText solution, while crystallizing the value proposition. The result of the VA team's efforts is an increase in OpenText's win rate, increased deal sizes, shortened sales cycles, and demonstrative stakeholder centricity.
This is a position which is best described as a mix of sales, management consulting and finance within the umbrella of a global, premier software brand. Business Value Consulting team members will work on multi-million dollar deals and build expertise across industries and functions. The VA role is an opportunity for someone with consultative business analysis skills to have an impact on large enterprise software transactions. It represents a unique bridge from the world of business analysis to the critical function of Sales. You are great at:
- Driving the development and supporting the implementation of a comprehensive field sales value based selling program.
- Designing tools and deliverables to help penetrate enterprise customer accounts, including Business Capability and Retrospective Studies and Outside-In Analyses.
- Being the trusted adviser to OpenText customers and prospects including high level executives. This leader will present to help customers and prospects understand the value of a proposed World Class OpenText solution.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the broad OpenText technology portfolio at a level sufficient to understand and communicate “the art of the possible” in terms of business process and Enterprise Information Management (EIM).
- Helping customers identify and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) that should be monitored to improve the value received from OpenText products and services.
- Develop high quality business transformation studies that document success, both quantitatively and qualitatively, that can be used to provoke sales opportunities with new prospects. The ideal candidate will have core knowledge to evaluate, drive, and present ROI for customers and clearly articulate how the OT solutions will drive down TCO for our solutions.
- Designing and delivering C-level engagements and strategy enablement workshops to create a common and compelling vision.
- Proactively maintain customer intimacy by working post sales with customers for best practices in the implementations of applications and value achieved, feeding the information back to the Business Value Consulting practice and organization.
- Conduct industry research and develop financial analyses for prospects.
- Assist with building the practice by contributing reusable tools and templates, which can be leveraged to increase innovation and improve quality.