OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. The Opportunity:
Opentext is currently searching for a technically dynamic and resourceful individual who has the ability to provide exceptional technical support in a challenging and rewarding environment.
The incumbent will be joining a team that provides world class technical support to a variety of enterprise customers while working across business units to ensure that customer satisfaction is met in every form. The Technical Support Specialist will work support issues that are complex in nature and carry varying priority levels based on set standards.
• Previous experience working within a technical support or development environment.
• University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• Proficient in Windows OS, knowledge of UNIX and/or Linux is beneficial.
• Experience working with relational DBMS (Oracle, MS SQL Server, mySQL).
• Strong desire to provide exceptional technical support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution.
• Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing.
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
• Positive attitude, patience, understanding, dedication and commitment.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge.
• Experience working with Web Application Servers (i.e. Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss) is an advantage.