ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The OpenText Business Network Fax & Document Distribution Group is currently searching for a technically dynamic and resourceful individual who has the ability to provide exceptional technical support in a challenging and rewarding environment. The incumbent will be part of a team that provides world class technical customer support to a variety of enterprise customers while working across business units to ensure that customer satisfaction is met in every form. Their focus will be supporting the FDD (Fax and Documentation Distribution) suite of products which includes RightFax, Alchemy, RightFax Express, Message Manager & Workflow within complex customer environments.
The successful candidate will be working in a highly functioning team consisting of Technical Analysts and Senior Technical Analysts that work effectively together to reach a common goal.
You are Great at:
- Representing OpenText acting as the point of contact for all technical inquiries regarding FDD products and their integration into external environments.
- Providing technical support to system administrators by researching, answering questions and troubleshooting problems
- Utilising exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via telephone or email, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy.
- Meeting established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys, phone based activities, and schedule adherence.
- Show an understanding of the customer environment and product enabling resolution of complex technical issues and providing alternative support options which may not be related to OpenText products directly.
- Act as a key point of contact for customer follow up and incident management, while maintaining the support ticket with updates and resolution.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer suggestions.
- Contribute to the knowledge base by authoring and editing articles to share current information with team members.
- Work under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed.
- Potential requirement to work in a 24/7 environment
What it takes:
- Two – four years previous experience working within a technical support environment
University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
- Excellent problem solving & troubleshooting abilities
- Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Positive attitude, patience, understanding, dedication and commitment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes preferred
- Solid understanding of and experience working with Windows OS
- Knowledge of RightFax, Alchemy and/or Messagemanager preferred
- Previous experience working with telephony, VoIP and networking preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server, VM Ware and Windows server preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com