OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. The opportunity:
You will be joining a team that provides world class technical customer support to a variety of enterprise customers while working across business units to ensure that customer satisfaction is met in every form. The successful candidate will be working in a highly functioning team consisting of Product Analysts and Senior Product Analysts that work effectively together to reach a common goal. You are great at:
• Representing the client, acting as first point of contact for all technical inquiries regarding E-docs and its integration into external environments.
• Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via telephone, email, or web chat, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy
• Meet established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys, phone based activities, and schedule adherence.
• Show an understanding of the customer environment and product enabling resolution of complex technical issues and providing alternative support options which may not be related to the products directly.
• Act as a key point of contact for customers follow up and incident management, while maintaining ITSM with updates and resolution.
• Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer suggestions.
• Contributing to the knowledge base by authoring and editing articles to share current information with team members.
• Using professional/technical knowledge, guided by known practices and established precedents, make decisions within defined parameters to impact schedules and deliverables of the project/function.
• Work under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed.
• Participate in problem solving usually pertinent to project deliverables and requiring the analysis of several factors. Solutions are determined within broadly defined methods and techniques and may require the application of specific professional/technical knowledge to develop solutions.