OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. The Opportunity:
The Team Lead will oversee customer satisfaction goals by ensuring proper process and actions are taken by support specialists. Manage agent coaching, training, review, and growth. Contribute to each unit of the customer support group goals in regards to support quality and productivity by proactively and reactively resolving problems and managing available resources. Provide the necessary support and supervision to build team members customer service skills. You are great at:
• Decision Making: Exercises good judgment by making sound and well-informed decisions; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; makes effective and timely decisions, even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences; is proactive and achievement oriented.
• Problem Solving: Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information to make logical decisions; provides solutions to individual and organizational problems. Develops reasonable options for solutions when required for decision making.
• Teamwork/Collaboration: Inspires, motivates, and guides others toward goal accomplishments; develops and sustains cooperative working relationships.
• Providing regular management duties for the Team including scheduling of vacation, training and shifts
• Monitoring performance, reviews, and corrective plans.
• Defining training requirements, materials, and resources.
• Guiding on the use of department processes, policies, and tools.
• Setting and achieving high-quality standards on a daily basis
• Reviewing monthly defects
• Providing pro-active monitoring of departmental deliverables
• Monitoring queue to ensure they are well maintained by agent and that cases are updated.
• Identifying and reviewing cases that meet our escalations timelines
• Conduct ticket review process to ensure quality and standards are being met
• Acting as the initial point of contact within the group for all external inquiries.
• Working with customers on issues escalated to their attention to ensure progress is made and proper communications are in place.
• Tracking status and holding regular status calls for escalated customers.
• Facilitating coordination of resolutions between customer and available product support specialist.
• Using one-on-one, case wellness reviews, and call coaching feedback to contribute to the overall employee performance improvement strategies.
• Creating and maintain the necessary documentation to integrate new and support existing product support specialist in the team.