ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
You will be managing the OpenText Support Renewals business for OpenText customers in Spain and other EMEA regions. The Support Renewals Rep will work directly with customers, partners and OpenText in-country sales and consulting teams to renew software maintenance contracts on time. The role will require you to work to an agreed Go-To-Market plan (that you prepare) to up-sell and sell new Value-Add-Services (VAS) to targeted customers.
This is a quota carrying sales position. You should be highly motivated, with a high level of intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn quickly and drive our business in a fast moving ICT related sales environment.
You are Great at:
- Achieving individual and team booking and revenue plans for your territory on a quarterly basis
- Ensure all software maintenance contracts are renewed prior to expiration on a quarterly basis, by engaging with customers, partners and OpenText Field Sales to pro-actively manage the complete sales cycle from the initial quotation through to the renewal of the contract
- Reviewing customer install base records and ensure accurate quotations are sent to each customer at least 90 days prior to the expiration of their contract
- Managing your quarterly & annual sales commits to a very high degree of accuracy and submit on a weekly basis to management
- Identifying and close upsell opportunities to achieve your annual upsell quota
- Adhering to the corporate renewals policy and practices
- Ensuring appropriate customer or service issues are escalated to management in a timely manner with recommended actions
- Collaborating effectively with all internal stakeholders in your territory
- Managing the Sales Cycle primarily by telephone and email correspondence and by visiting your region each quarter