OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Open Text Cloud Delivery technical team is currently searching for a technically dynamic and resourceful individual who has the ability to provide exceptional technical customer support in a challenging and rewarding environment. The incumbent will be joining an emerging team that will provide world class technical customer support including hands on troubleshooting and administration to a variety of enterprise customers while working across business units to ensure that customer satisfaction is met in every form. Their focus will be supporting Open Text Managed Hosted Enterprise Software solutions deployed within the Open Text Cloud.
You are great at:
- Utilising exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via web, telephone, or email, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy.
- Responding to and solve customer technical requests, show an understanding of the customer's managed hosted environment and applications within the Open Text cloud enabling resolution of complex technical issues. Document or Implement proposed solutions.
- Operating, managing, and administer production applications on UNIX and Windows based servers and services according to policies and best-practices.
- Responding to and troubleshoot alerts from monitoring of applications, servers and devices sufficient to meet service level agreements
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including Product support, IT, and Professional Services.
- Working under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed
- Participating in after hours on call rotation with other staff members.