ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Senior Renewals Manager you will actively manage the Renewal Sales team to ensure department Booking / Revenue objectives and goals are met.
You are Great at:
- Set annual targets, and ensure that revenue is generated
- Work with senior level management to develop and implement strategies for the short-and long-term success of Renewal Sales
- Update and improve processes by working collaboratively with peers and senior management
- Influence employees and projects outside of direct group that may have an effect on the overall success or future strategic plans of Renewal Sales
- Accurately Forecast contract renewals; Booking / Revenue
- Facilitate weekly forecasting with Renewals Sales Team, FP&A, and Sr. Management
- Drive client success and handle escalated client issues and concerns
- Support team members with the renewal process including identifying and closing upgrade opportunities
- Design, develop, and monitor reporting on performance against individual, team, and department goals and objectives
- Develop new strategies for employee success
- Interacts with executive and major customers
- Interacts with Sales, Legal, Revenue Recognition, and Management on new opportunities
- Highly motivated, professional, ability to be flexible and self-sufficient
- Strong organizational, time management skills
What it takes:
- 5-8 years business-to-business sales experience is required, preferably within financial services or software industry
- 5-8 years management experience is required. Sales, client services, or marketing management is highly preferred
- Expertise in client interaction and negotiations. Strong customer service skills and high level of responsiveness to both internal and external customers.
- Leadership skills, team management experience, product or business management experience, are all preferred
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and listening skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a broad range of staff, executives, and clients are required.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment, while taking the initiative, staying organized and motivated, and maintaining excellent follow up, is required.
- Ability to work aggressively is competitive, and persuasive, while exuding confidence and resilience, and maintaining integrity and credibility, is essential towards success in this position.
- Critical thinking, analytical, data manipulation, and other technical skills are required.
- SAAS & Cloud based experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Oracle business applications, such as order management, service contracts, AR, is highly preferred.
- Experience with analytical data manipulation and reporting is required. Experience with data analysis software and reporting packages preferred (e.g., Oracle, MS Excel)
- Experience with Salesforce.com experience is preferred
- Understanding of Revenue Recognition rules, including VSOE & SOX compliance
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university is required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com