ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Order Administrator is the central recipient for all OpenText products requests ready for fulfillment. The order administrator will receive and review requests for completeness and accuracy. Generate license keys using various systems, set up electronic deliveries, set-up customer accounts for access to download software.
You are Great at:
- Processing and retrieving orders from SAP, ITSM and e-mail
- Verifying and enter shipping and license information into various systems
- Generate product licenses and keys using various license key generation utilities
- Forward packing slips requiring outside fulfilment to the respective brand contact
- Setting-up customer account for electronic deliveries
- Researching and resolving issues with orders and license keys
- Assisting global Support and sales staff with issues concerning orders
- Assisting global customers with issues concerning orders
- Researching and provide information for various audits
- Assisting on projects relating to Order Administration
- Helping to manage and assist on projects relating to Order Administration
- Helping in training of Order Administrators as required