Focused on driving business success, the HR Business Partner provides HR leadership, strategic and operational, to an assigned geographic client base, to ensure the company achieves its business goals.
The HRBP acts as an internal consultant and HR resource for senior leaders, managers and employees and responds proactively to the unique needs of the geography. Providing proactive HR consulting services in relation to Talent Acquisition and Management; Total Rewards; Employee Relations, Organizational Design and Restructuring as well as Employee Engagement and People Manager/Leadership development. Additionally this includes the identification and resolution of critical issues for the geography and client groups and the implementation of HR policies and practices that align to global HR strategic objectives.
The HRBP reflects the HR needs of the geography to the broader HR organization and will work collaboratively with HR Centre of Expertise to ensure timely delivery of business solutions within the framework of the global HR strategy. The HRBP as a consultant, adds value to discussions with business leaders, making compelling business cases for HR initiatives and offers insights and analysis to the business to aid effective decision making.
The HRBP will additionally support the flawless execution of HR management processes and tools.
The HRBP is a member of business leadership teams and will provide specific confidential counsel and support to senior Executives who lead their function based from the assigned HRBP geography.
• Actively partners with key executives in their geography, demonstrating clear business acumen and an ability to drive for results and get things done. Prioritizes key business needs and drives HR initiatives delivering clear value add
• Applies strategic focus and spends >30% of time on strategic issues such as talent planning, talent management, employee engagement and organizational design efforts. Leads the business through the delivery of key programs in support of strategic goals
• Executes key HR Programs and initiatives in their geography in alignment with global HR and business requirements
• Acts as an employee advocate
• Human Resource experience in a generalist capacity
• Clear business acumen, evidencing the use of insights in the business environment to improve talent and business outcomes
• Strong analytic capability can identify and diagnose pressing business challenges, uncover insights to enhance decision making and can align organizational strategy to talent decisions
• Strong financial acumen, competent in understanding financial statements and the overall financial health of OpenText. To be confident to interpret financial metrics and calculate the financial impact of HR decisions. To be capable in building the economics of an HR business case
• Strong stakeholder credibility and network. To be influential in optimizing stakeholder collaboration. To have an ability to present powerful presentations that drive stakeholders to action and be thoughtful in overcoming objections and secure stakeholder agreement to HR recommendations
University degree, preferably in business/Human Resources or a science related topic.