OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Customer Support Representative role is the first point of contact for all OpenText customers. This team has the responsibility of setting the stage for all other areas of customer and technical support, it is the foundation of our support teams providing world class customer service via, phone, email, and web chat.
You are Great at:
- Efficiently answering and following up on all customer inquiries that come in via phone and email.
- Verification of product lines and monitoring customer service portals to triage tickets accordingly
- Collaborating with renewals and licensing team to ensure customers have the most up to date product licensing
- Working with new customers to ensure all accounts are correctly initiated and required content is available for easy access
- Provide highly effective, efficient and professional support to every OpenText customer who is looking for timely and quality resolutions
- Utilisation of attention to detail while maintaining customer database
What it takes:
- 2 -3 years previous experience in a customer facing fast paced environment
- Must be Fluent in German
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
- Computer literate with standard business applications, preferably Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written
- Positive attitude, patience, and understanding with the ability to view issues from a customer standpoint.
- Dedication and commitment to a team environment
- Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
- Ability to work multitask dealing with a multiple issues simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to work in a global environment that involves evening shifts and statutory holidays on a rotational basis.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com