ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
As a Customer Support professionals deliver high quality technical support to our Messaging and Managed Services clients requiring the resolution of all issues/requests in their native language
You are Great at:
- Provide technical support to Managed Services and Messaging clients.
- Maintain ownership of escalations to Tier 2, managing client expectations and closing the loop with corrective and resolution actions.
- Provide training, guidance and advice when appropriate.
- Meet and exceed departmental performance metrics including quality of contact and accuracy of documentation, first contact resolution and direct client satisfaction.
What it takes:
- Position prefers a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent industry related experience.
- Fluent German and English.
- Customer support experience and orientation - either face to face or over the telephone.
- Strong team player with experience of a multilingual environment.
- Good analysis & troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal in all languages) skills
- Positive, proactive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude towards work
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Self-directed and self-motivated with good attention to detail.
- Maintains effective work behaviour in the face of setbacks or pressure.
- Additional languages are a plus especially Dutch
- Knowledge of area’s such as data communications, EDI, XML
- Willingness to work outside of normal working hours, if required
- University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org