ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Contract Administrator will work to support the ECD Maintenance Renewals team. We are seeking someone who can handle high-volume projects in fast-pace sales environment. The candidate will review and generate quotations for expiring maintenance contracts in Oracle for the ECD Maintenance Renewals Team. This role interfaces with Global Services Contract Coordinators, Order Administration, and Contract Renewal Sales to ensure accuracy of quotations.
You are Great at:
- Processing maintenance contracts for installed base accounts through ECD's sales order and contract processing systems
- Reviewing and quoting expiring contracts
- Processing consolidation of contracts and contract cancellations
- Deliver timely and accurate quotes on a daily basis to Contract Renewal Sales based on pre-set deadlines
- Processes upgrade requests at the request of the sales reps and investigates and resolves software configuration discrepancies to enable accurate licensing/installed base data for customers
- Performs other duties/special projects as required