OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Our global Enterprise team enables the digital transformation of our customers and provides solutions across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team is provided with C-level access at some of the largest companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. Our EIM platform consists of comprehensive and integrated product suites including Content Suite, Process Suite, Experience Suite, Discovery Suite, Information Exchange Suite and Analytics.
The Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer and Prospect base. This will involve analysing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText EIM suite.
The Solution Consultant is responsible for helping the customer visualize the value proposition by building out customized demonstrations of OpenText products and solutions and delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
• Working directly with Account Executives in the field to communicate OT value propositions to the customer/prospects.
• Applying both technical and business skills to solve problems within an account and subsequently architecting an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
• Presenting to senior level business and technical users within a customer account.
• Qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
• Develops and delivers product demonstrations and proof of concepts against specific customer requirements.
• Responds to RFx requests, taking the lead for the solution and technical elements of the response.
• Searching to find ways to create new opportunities for OpenText, either by improving existing products, processes and/or use of our technology.