ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Order Administration Specialist is the central recipient for all Open Text products requests ready for fulfillment. The Order Administration Specialist will receive and review requests for completeness and accuracy, generate license keys using various systems, set up electronic deliveries and set-up customer accounts for access to download software.
You are great at:
- Processing and retrieving orders from Great Plains, ITSM and e-mail
- Verifying and entering shipping and license information into various systems
- Generating product licenses and keys using various license key generation utilities
- Forwarding packing slips requiring outside fulfillment to the respective brand contact
- Setting up customer account for electronic deliveries
- Researching and resolving issues with orders and license keys
- Assisting global Support and sales staff with issues concerning orders
- Researching and providing information for various audits
- Attending various meeting and giving presentations on an adhoc basis
- Assisting on projects relating to Order Administration
What it takes:
- 1-4 years of customer service, customer support experience.
- Completion of a High School Diploma.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office.
- Excellent phone etiquette and communicational ability.
- Strong aptitude to learn technical systems.
- Must be able to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with very strong attention to detail.
- Able to adjust priorities to meet changing needs and work independently.
- Outstanding collaboration skills with a strong relationship building ability.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org