Location: US, CA, San MateoApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Ecosystem Program Manager is responsible for the definition and execution of the go to market process of Open Text’s product portfolio for SAP Solutions and “Extended ECM Platform in the Americas region. They are building up regional GTM plans, determines the necessary budget and takes care of a successful product roll out into the Open Text and SAP field. Key activities are sales readiness, demand and lead generation, sales support and partner coordination. Important responsibility is also the coordination of joint GTM activities as part of the overall SAP reselling program. She/he works outbound with Open Text sales, Open Text channel managers, Professional Service, Learning Services and marketing functions and as part of the reselling program closely with SAP Business Development, SAP Partner Management and SAP Sales. They continuously compare actual business performance with the business plan and decides about necessary changes and additional measures in order to reach the goals.
While many of the activities necessary for a successful product rollout can be outsourced to other internal or external functions (generation of marketing collateral, technical training, field marketing), some key deliverables such as joint GTM planning with SAP and partners, sales training, and/or event related presentation remain within the responsibility of the Program Manager. They also work extensively with the Product Manager function to ensure the roll-in of market demands and customer requirements. The Program Manager also contributes to the strategic product direction together with Product Management, based on experience, market research and customer demand.
The Ecosystem Program Manager will report to the Senior Director of Strategic Alliances Ecosystem for Americas and works closely with sales managers, presales, local channel managers, product manager and other program managers for the solution suite.
You are great at:
This position is accountable for, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Go to market planning and execution
• Planning and execution of specific marketing campaigns to drive lead and
• Planning and coordination of development of marketing collaterals
• Development of sales kits to ensure successful sales support
• Provide sales support to close business
• Coordinate and/or running of enabling sessions for sales, presales and global
service of Open Text and SAP.
• Marketing support and communication to channel partners
• Build and maintain an effective network of product specialists & consultants in
the field including a partner network
• Continuous benchmarking of actual performance versus business plan.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree or College diploma or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5+ experience of product marketing
• Experience with cloud-based solutions
• Basic Knowledge about OpenText Extended ECM products
• Program and project management skills
• Understanding of sales and marketing principles
• Experience in the development of enabling programs for sales and/or partner
• Basic understanding of SAP market
• Domain knowledge in the combination of SAP Business Suite and Enterprise
Content Management (ECM)
• Understanding and experience in orchestrating different internal and external
resources in a project/program
• Strong communication and presentation skills in English
• Willingness to travel.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act