Function: Technical Support
Location: Canada, ON, Waterloo
Region: CanadaApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Online Support team endeavors to deploy the best digital tools to solve our customers’, partners’ and employee’s issues before they even know they have one. Using Predictive Support, we will engage our customers online when and where they need us. By way of an omni-channel design, our customers will be amazed at the self-service experience that exceeds expectations for excellence in quality, service and engagement.
The KCS Program Lead reporting to the Manager, Online Support, will ultimately be responsible for further developing our internal and external Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) Program based on in-depth analysis and metrics. This includes enhancing self-service and self-solve opportunities for both content and digital customer experience across all channels. The ideal candidate is an experienced KCS practitioner who has successfully implemented healthy and thriving KCS practices in medium to large sized companies.
You are great at:
• Driving program adoption by developing and managing an online community of experts
• Analyzing program effectiveness based on metrics to identify training (or re-training) requirements
• Developing online learning program as well as personalized training workshops to ensure high level of standards
• Developing innovative KCS Certification Model including distinct certification standards based on role, solution quality scorecard, content standard, authoring guide, training material and additional resources.
• Developing metrics based on stakeholder requirements and deliver through unified dashboard for easy analysis.
• Developing and manage working relationships with GTS team management to identify successes and opportunities for improvement.
• Developing online and personalized support program for the distributed KCS Coach Team including: identifying, training and supporting 50+ coaches, developing and maintaining coaching tools and resources such as solution quality scorecard, calibration tracker, certification checklist, and providing ongoing mentoring and coaching.
• Defining and deliver innovative approach for the distributed Coach team; eliminating manual processes and multiple applications required for management.
• Documenting business requirements and work with the development team to enhance tool functionality and intuitiveness, based on feedback from GTS team.
• Managing the UAT process with the Systems Manager for all major platform updates
• Contributing, processing, and managing Knowledge Base content as required.
• Timely responses to Knowledge Base Article feedback Pulse and Discussion threads.
What it takes:
- 5+ experience as a Technical Analyst in Customer Support
- 5+ experience as a KCS Champion or KCS Certification
- Expertise at communication, messaging, and user adoption
- Experience as a mentor or coach
- Experience with multiple customer interaction channels (ex. Online forum, Chat, Tickets/Cases, Phone)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.