ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
As a member of Global Customer Service Operations group, the Reporting Analyst position requires the ability to provide analysis and reporting to both the Customer Service management team and the Senior Open Text management team.
You are great at:
- Specializing in ticket reporting, report automation and analysis for the technical support organization.
- Creating and analyzing of key performance indicators to assist with driving improved results.
- Providing support to regional management for reporting and analysis needs.
- Executing analysis and providing improvements related to CS systems and processes.
- Assisting with the implementation of systems and projects as required.
- Providing guidance and assistance from an operations standpoint related to acquisitions.
- Assisting with the delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting packages created by the reporting team.
- Providing accurate reporting and analysis to Senior OT and CS Management.
What it takes:
- 3+ years of experience in a related position.
- Post Secondary education in Analytics is considered an asset or equivalent experience.
- Ability to build effective reports through queries sourced from cross functional sources.
- Experience with SQL programing and report automation tools.
- Proficiency with systems such as OLAP cubes, BI systems, ITSM, Great Plains.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to generate dashboards using Analytics tools such as Actuate.
- Strong ability to use large volumes of data, complete analysis and provide recommendations from the data.
- Java programming is considered an asset.
- VBA and SAP Crystal report is considered an asset.
- Experience in a global software enterprise with a foundational understanding of business processes is preferred.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com