ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Network Operations Center Support Analyst is responsible for maintaining 7x24x365 uptime and availability for all IT Corporate and Production Cloud Services. The position reports directly to the Network Operations Center Shift Manager. The Support Analyst is responsible for the health of all systems/environments and ensures all systems are being monitored/administered as required. They will act as the Operations Point Of Contact (POC) for all Critical Event Management. They will be responsible for Ticket Management across multiple services/environments, requiring updating and resolution of service requests and Incidents while meeting response & resolution OLA/SLA's. The shifts for this position are subject to change, but are currently 6am to 6pm (Sunday through Tuesday and every other Wednesday).
You are great at:
- Maintaining the health of all systems/environments and ensuring all systems are being monitored/administered as required.
- Acting as the Operations Point Of Contact (POC) for all Critical Event Management.
- Ticket Management across multiple services/environments, requiring updating and resolution of service requests and Incidents while meeting response & resolution OLA/SLA's.
- Maintaining oversight of Vendor Maintenance activities to ensure they are actively managed and completed as required. Additionally, providing guidance, support and backup responsibilities for Network Operations Center Monitoring Specialist resources (BCP).
- Providing direct support escalation for initial triage and troubleshooting to the Monitoring Specialist.
- Working closely with various support teams, including but not limited to; Engineering, various client facing teams, Product Development etc…, providing resolution/work-arounds for all systems and services globally while ensuring OLA’s/SLA’s are adhered to.
- Prioritizing events and escalating as required while ensuring post event follow-up.
- Actively participating in all incidents, Major Incidents and decision-making activities, as such; must have good judgment and the ability to make sound business decisions while adhering to established policies.