Location: Germany, BerlinApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As an Account Executive at Open Text you help customers within Central and Federal Government use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are comfortable with complex sales cycles. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
You are great at:
• Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers
• Preparing comprehensive territory plans
• Identifying and converting opportunities into sales
• Skillfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal
• Presentating and running effective meetings
• Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers
• Collaborating across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients
What it takes:
• You have a track record of at least five years of B2B selling across the Enterprise.
• You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions.
• You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process and know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends.
• You have Knowledge of EMC products.
• You have technical apprroch and knowledge of Linux and Java.
• You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
• Completed post-secondary education and a passion for continuous learning.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.