Function: Human Resources
Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Become a member of the HR Shared Services Team Bangalore, India providing first line, Tier 1, HR support for employees, managers and HR Business Partners for all people activities related to the hire-to-retire process.
You are great at:
• Seamless execution of a full range of duties related to global/local HRS administration processes including (but not limited to):
• Administration of global/local HR benefit transactions
• Document, communicate and explain details of end to end processes and policies
• Collaborate with HR Services Advisors across different regions to effectively respond to queries and questions within defined SLA’s
• Collaborate with HR Services Advisors to deliver administrative support to identified HRS processes areas and procedures
• First point of contact for employee queries via the HR Services mailbox, telephone or face to face interaction
• Ensure all escalated issues are handled in a timely manner and resolution is communicated
• Ensure compliance with and delivery against HR Services service level agreements
What it takes:
• Individual should be ready to work on contract for 1 year.
• Master’s Degree/Graduate with 3 to 6 years of experience in Human resource shared service domain.
• Knowledge of HR processes and practices
• Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and individuals
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Demonstrate Customer Orientation
• Working knowledge of Human Resources Practices
• Ability to answer inquiries on own initiative by effective use of relevant written data and information.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills; written and oral fluency in another language.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.