ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Within an innovative team you will work as a Software Developer on Analytic Suite product. This covers the whole software development cycle as concept, design, specification, implementation, system integration, test and maintenance.
You are great at:
• To analyze requirements for completeness, unexpected impacts, and potential user-impacting concerns.
• To drive requirements through to an implementation, complete with accurate sizing estimates and task breakdowns
• To work as part of an agile team throughout the software development life cycle
What it takes:
• Deep knowledge and experience in C++ development.
• Experience with Boost and STL, specially proficiency in performance optimization.
• Experience working with SVN.
• Have at least 4 years professional experience in this area and a study of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Business
informatics or related field degree.
• Good English working level.
• Experience with Java will be appreciated.
• Knowledge in unit testing suites.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer