ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Within an innovative team you will work as a Data scientist on Magellan project. Common tasks of this position will be research the best solution from Analytics point of view for each business challenge, advice Product Management team on product strategy side or drive decisions on right-fit architecture and models for specific solutions for EIM where OpenText is leader in the market.
You are great at:
• Deep understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
• Analytical and creative mindset.
• Working on complex problems that may require research and deep knowledge of the solution and address broad design
issues for future projects.
What it takes:
• BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering,Statistics, Mathematics or related field degree.
• Have at least 4 years of professional experience in Analytics/Data Science product.
• Programming skills and advanced knowledge of Python and R.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with SQL, ETLs and data structures.
• Experience working with large, multi-dimensional real datasets and real business projects.
• Fluent Spanish and English level.
• Experience with Java will be appreciated.
• Expertise on Spark MLlib (PySpark, Scala, SparkR) will be appreciated.
• IA and Deep learning/Neural Networks knowledge will be appreciated.
• Experience creating rich, meaningful data visualizations will be appreciated.
• Knowledge / experience with big data technologies will be appreciated.
• Experience with business intelligence tools will be appreciated.
• Experience analyzing unstructured content will be appreciated.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer