OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Within an innovative team you will work as a Data scientist on Magellan project. Common tasks of this position will be to research the best solution from Analytics point of view for each business challenge, advice Product Management team on product strategy side or drive decisions on right-fit architecture and models for specific solutions for EIM where OpenText is leader in the market.
You are great at:
• Deep understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
• Analytical and creative mindset.
• Working on complex problems that may require research and deep knowledge of the solution and address broad design issues for future projects.
What it takes:
• BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering,Statistics, Mathematics or related field degree.
• Have at least 4 years of professional experience in Analytics/Data Science products.
• Programming skills and advanced knowledge of Python and R.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with SQL, ETLs and data structures.
• Experience working with large, multi-dimensional real datassets and real business projects.
• Fluent Spanish and English
• Experience with Java
• Expertise on Spark MLlib (PySpark, Scala, SparkR)
• IA and Deep learning/Neural Networks knowledge
• Experience creating rich, meaningful data visualizations
• Knowledge / experience with big data technologies
• Experience with business intelligence tools
• Experience analyzing unstructured content
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer