Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We are looking for senior technical engineer/architect to play technical anchor role in leading edge incubation projects and strategic product improvisations projects.
You are great at:
• Architect, Design and implement new features for the Content Server product
• Fix defects in existing software for regularly scheduled maintenance releases as well as patch releases.
• Sustain Existing Content Server Features. Work with various Documentum teams across the stack including support and professional services to resolve Complex Customer issues.
• Identify and oversee process improvements within the team
• Mentoring fellow team members throughout the software development lifecycle.
What it takes:
• Minimum of 15+ years of software development experience.
• MS/BS/BTech/MTech in CS or equivalent.
• Quick learner with strong technical(architectural/design/coding) and analytical (problem solving) skills.
• Excellent troubleshooting & debugging skills. Strong in Windows & Unix Debugging
• Expert knowledge of Object-Oriented design & programming concepts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven track record in development of software products/modules from start to finish on schedule with importance to quality
• Experience with Document Management and Enterprise Content Management applications considered a big plus,
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.