OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OPENTEXT OnDemand leverages a number of VMware, NetApp, and RSA products and technologies. You would be expected to quickly learn relevant products and technologies if you do not already have prior experience with them.
You are great at:
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze OnDemand end-user and OPENTEXT administrator requirements and translate into technical requirements for assigned software products/technologies
- Assist to develop requirements analysis, design documentation.
- Provide task estimates for assigned deliverables. Work with project managers to update them on progress, risks, and risk mitigation plans.
- Define, document and execute appropriate unit tests. Participate in code reviews.
- Implement software installation, configuration, scripts, and code as required. Unit test the implementation of all requirements.
- Design and implement unit tests as necessary to ensure software ready for QA, and also perform testing or performance benchmarking activities.
- Resolve functional problems in assigned software units.
- Assist in software integration and smoke test as appropriate.
- Maintain software products by identifying improvements and resolving QA and customer problems.
- Provide post-release product support by assisting the technical support, professional services, and operations team members as required to transition knowledge and resolve issues.
- Work on independent research, feasibility or prototype projects.