ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Senior Software Engineer is an experienced role with potential for growth.To work closely with other members of the team and other functional groups within OpenText as a whole, the role demands technical expertise in developing software, handle production issues and complex inquiries for customers along with special projects as assigned.
- Work on software development projects as assigned. Involve in development and unit testing of the software modules and deliver defect free solutions or products.
- Provide basic to intermediate technical production/applications support and assistance for OpenText customers who use a cross section of OpenText applications.
- Works independently to gather information, pose workarounds, carry out necessary research, and provide an in-depth analysis to resolve development/production/application issues, customer requests and inquiries, escalating to a lead or manager when appropriate.
- Provide on-call support [24x7] for high priority critical problems, when situation demands.
- Works in group or independently on side projects as needed and assigned