Location: India, BangaloreApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Role Mission and main goals:
Successful candidate will be part of the global QA organization responsible for testing of OpenText’s BN product solutions, achieving organization’s goal of delivering high quality and on time releases.
Responsibilities and activities:
?- Analyze, review product specifications and requirements with Product Managers/Engineers/QA Lead/QA Manager to establish testing requirements for product features/releases.
- Designing, implementing, executing and debugging manual test cases and automation test scripts.
- Involve in all aspects of testing - including functional, regression, system testing, defect reporting, defect verification and test automation.
- Reporting test results, testing metrics and status reports on regular basis to QA Lead/Project Manager.
- Ensure on-time delivery of assigned deliverables with quality.?You are great at:
?- Should have very good knowledge and experience in Software Testing & Quality Assurance.
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle and methodologies.
- Experienced with different levels of testing - functional, regression, integration and system testing.
- Experienced with test automation, preferably worked on QTP Tool.
- Experienced in testing of web based applications.
- Knowledge of Agile(SCRUM) development processes?
What it takes:
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer