ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Will perform software testing tasks as a senior testing resource along with managing the planning and execution of test efforts, defines and implements test automation strategy, communicates on status, issues, objectives and initiatives, leads a team of Software QA Engineers, including performance reviews and career development activities. Strives to continually learn and understand latest software testing methodologies and tools to ensure a high level of expertise.
You are great at:
- Develop and execute against a solid automation strategy for delivering the highest quality product releases.
- Complete our project testing to high quality compliance and within tight deadlines
- Responsible for the establishment of effective test plans and scripts
- Exercise effective leadership skills for the assigned subordinates in the areas of mentoring, personnel development, and performance management, as well as the related management responsibilities of resource, job assignment, planning and communications.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and enhancement of QA standards and procedures
- Participate in product design meetings, release planning and scheduling
- Provide regular status reporting on projects to Product Managers, Software Development Managers and Operations Management
- Perform other / additional duties and projects that may be periodically assigned.
- Ensure targets and procedures are adhered to
- Escalate departmental issues with other managers and ensure handover
- Encourage good client/hub relationships
- Provide constructive feedback on issues/improvements
- Ability to deliver feedback and drive accountability.
- Commitment to our company values.
- Be responsible for development of automated test strategies with defined measurable metrics to gauge success.