Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
This is an exciting opportunity to manage and assist with product engineering teams handling Documentum suite of products. The role of this person is to ensure that we not only deliver the highest quality products and services but to exceed the needs of our customers from internal partner groups to our largest external enterprise customers including one-off releases, pre-releases, and several platforms verification for Service Pack releases. This position involves working closely with geographically distributed teams on all planning and scheduling for systematic product releases. It also involves working across other teams throughout the organization that are providing components you will use in delivering products/releases
You are great at:
• Ability to manage product engineering engagements through setting up of objectives/goals that are aligned with established policies and standards, regular tracking with ability to provide guidance or escalate as required.
• Manage programs/projects and ensure the timely delivery of the same. The role can scale up to program manage project engagements across global R&D locations
• Ability to make recommendations to senior management to avoid any risk/opportunities with a project or a partner.
• Ability to collaborate & network cross functionally across multi geographic locations.
• Regularly interacts with supervisors, peer managers, and employees within and beyond a particular function
What it takes:
• A self motivated & initiative driven person, who enjoys technical project management of software product deliveries
• Person with 9+ years of product development experience; desirable: 3+ years of Project lead/program management experience
• Education required: Engineering degree [Computers/Electronics]
• Has complete understanding of the PDLC [Product development Life Cycle]
• Has either led or worked in virtual teams in at-least one of the projects
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.