ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage and assist with product engineering teams handling Documentum suite of products. The role of this person is to ensure that we not only deliver the highest quality products and services but to exceed the needs of our customers from internal partner groups to our largest external enterprise customers including one-off releases, pre-releases, and several platforms verification for Service Pack releases. This position involves working closely with geographically distributed teams on all planning and scheduling for systematic product releases. It also involves working across other teams throughout the organization that are providing components you will use in delivering products/releases.
You are great at:
- Ability to manage product engineering engagements through setting up of objectives/goals that are aligned with established policies and standards, regular tracking with ability to provide guidance or escalate as required.
- Manage programs/projects and ensure the timely delivery of the same. The role can scale up to program manage project engagements across global R&D locations
- Ability to make recommendations to senior management to avoid any risk/opportunities with a project or a partner.
- Ability to collaborate & network cross functionally across multi geographic locations.
- Regularly interacts with supervisors, peer managers, and employees within and beyond a particular function