Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Will perform software testing tasks as a senior testing resource along with managing the planning and execution of test efforts, defines and implements test automation strategy, communicates on status, issues, objectives and initiatives, leads a team of Software QA Engineers, including performance reviews and career development activities. Strives to continually learn and understand latest software testing methodologies and tools to ensure a high level of expertise.
You are great at:
• Responsible for the development, maintenance, and enhancement of QA standards and procedures
• Participate in product design meetings, release planning and scheduling
• Provide regular status reporting on projects to Product Managers, Software Development Managers and Operations Management
• Perform other / additional duties and projects that may be periodically assigned.
• Ensure targets and procedures are adhered to
• Escalate departmental issues with other managers and ensure handover
• Encourage good client/hub relationships
• Provide constructive feedback on issues/improvements
• Ability to deliver feedback and drive accountability.
• Commitment to our company values.
• Be responsible for development of automated test strategies with defined measurable metrics to gauge success.
What it takes:
• Experience in at least one programming language C++, Java, or Python
• Hands on exposure to automation tools like Selenium, Ready API, UFT etc
• Experience developing efficient quality automation frameworks and infrastructures
• Skill in debugging architectural problems in automation setups and test results
• Experience to synthesize data and results from various sources to provide a succinct and accurate assessment of product quality.
• Working knowledge of QA concepts and methodology
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.