ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join our flagship team developing and maintaining User Interface Composition (UIC) capability of EMC Documentum xCelerated Composition Platform. xCelerated Composition Platform (xCP) enables IT organizations to build and deploy case-based business applications rapidly. UIC is a very sophisticated framework built on technologies such as Java, REST, XML and ExtJS. You are great at:
- Owning overall designs for new and existing products.
- Programming in Java, ExtJS & J2EE
- Develop functional specifications, design and implement features
- Work closely with the architecture group to validate overall design decisions
- Lead by example by demonstrating best practices to other team members
- Lead overall process improvement practices for the development organization
- Investigate new technologies and alternate solutions to existing implementation
- Support customers on key escalations.
- Effort estimation and assistance with project planning
- Mentor junior engineers