ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Principal Product Architect will be a member of the Enterprise Architecture team, reporting directly to the Vice President of Business Networks unit of OpenText Bangalore.
The Principal Product Architect will have the leading role in defining and governing the architectural vision for the OpenText Business Networks Application portfolio, in alignment with the overall architectural vision for the Business Networks Trading Grid. The work will include defining and executing a program to transform the current applications, working with product managers, product development teams, EA peers, Chief Architect and the SVP of Engineering. You are great at:
- Collaborate with the SVP Engineering, Chief Architect and members of the Enterprise Architecture team to define and govern the overall architectural vision for the Business Networks Application Portfolio
- Work with globally distributed product development, professional services and operations teams to define and implement system architectures within the enterprise architecture plan
- Interact with product development teams working in an Agile environment to provide architectural governance and consulting
- Communicate the architecture in writing and presentations, internally and externally
- Collaborate with product management and business development on strategic initiatives and due diligence activities