Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Senior Software Engineer With overall 7+ years of experience in Java
You are great at:
• Individual contributor owning/participating in one or more modules.
• Research on new technologies and be able to quickly adapt and implement those.
• Work on integrations with third party libraries and frameworks.
• Design & Implement scalable products.
• Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
• Understand/apply reusable code design, leverage application architecture/framework capabilities and functionality, and develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
• Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested
What it takes:
• Expertise in core and Advanced Java
• Software Product engineering mindset. Configuration, tracking, scale, performance, monitoring, multi-tenancy to be top of mind during development
• Deep understanding of spring framework - Spring integration/bean, Bootstrap, MVC
• Good understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
• Deep experience in design and development of RESTful HTTP services(RAML) and JSON structures
• Good Understanding of message brokers, queue etc.
• Kafka, AMQP or MQTT are good to have
• RabbitMQ and Apache Storm are good to have
• Hands on with any of no-sql database and RDBMS.
• Good knowledge and exposure to develop and support HA & Scalability in systems.
• Well versed with Maven
• Deep protocol development experience(TCP, UDP, HTTP, sockets)
• Eclipse IDE and plugins for code quality
• Hands on with junit/testng along with mock framework.
Good to have
• Experience in IoT & Cloud technologies
• Experience of working in continuous integration environment preferably - Jenkins, Sonar Cube
• Experience of TDD/BDD
• Experience in Linux based environments
• Experience in application life-cycle management frameworks such as - Bosh
• Experience in lucene based search engines
• Experience and knowledge in integration of cache with existing systems.
• Knowledge on performance tuning and code optimization is essential
• Experience in Agile/Kanban
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.