Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Successful candidate will be responsible for testing of OpenText’s BN product solutions, achieving organization’s goal of delivering high quality and on time releases.
Understand product specifications and requirements with Product Managers/Engineers/QA Lead/QA Manager to establish testing requirements for product features/releases.
- Defines, develops and implements test plans. Create and execute test cases. Report defects and verify the resolved defects.
- Involve in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, performance, security, internationalization/localization testing.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for manual test cases. Knowledge/experience of Selenium and Java is desirable.
- Collaborates effectively with peer engineers to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end quality in our technology and customer experience.
- Reporting test results, testing metrics and status reports on regular basis to stakeholders.
- Ensure on-time delivery of assigned deliverables with quality.
- Identify the improvement opportunities
Desired technical skills for the role (general technical competencies):
- Should have very good knowledge and strong experience in Software Testing & Quality Assurance.
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies.
- Experienced with different levels of testing - functional, regression, integration and system testing and
- Exposure/knowledge of performance testing, localization testing.
- Knowledge in core Java
- Experienced with test automation, preferably worked on Selenium Tool.
- Experienced in testing of web based applications.
- Knowledge of Agile/SRCUM development processes
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Identify and initiate the process and product improvements
What it takes:
Desired behavioral competencies for the role:
- Attention to detail and the ability to triage and diagnose complex issues in test applications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn and contribute quickly.
- Ability to handle assigned tasks independently and also a good team player.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer