Location: India, Bengaluru
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
An experienced cloud architect/developer who can assist product development in architecting, developing and re-engineering applications that can fully leverage the Cloud platforms? Do you like to work on a variety of game changing projects, at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption? Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities. Product development including cloud app & infrastructure, patches, operating system modifications, etc. Plans, designs, develop and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
You are great at:
• Uses skills, abilities and experiences to drive industry competitive products to market through skillful interactions with senior executives. Designs system level architecture and is seen as a visionary, providing input to product direction and strategy.
• Uses independent judgment to accomplish goals and objectives.
• Actively seeks customer input, may take responsibility for customer situations, (internal and external customers).
• Acts as a prime consultant on critical projects that impact long term organizational goals and objectives.
• Sphere of influence likely to involve people outside of Opentext Inc.
• Has insight into industry trends and communicates vision to guide organizational and Opentext strategy.
• Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions, which are highly innovative.
• Contributes technical expertise to help determine requirements and functional specifications for entire system.
• Contributes to cost/delivery/quality targets.
What it takes:
• Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
• Working knowledge on Cloud Infrastructure & Cloud Data Services
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
• Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
• Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication
• Problem solving skills, and good communication skills.
• Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
• Time management skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
• Understanding of business environment, and project management skills.
• Ability to influence others to achieve results, and presentation skills.
• Mentoring/Coaching skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.